We can combine any of our products and services to create a package that’s tailored to your business. As your freight forwarding agent we removes the complexity and unnecessary cost of getting you where you want to be – whatever your starting point. As the world’s leading professional cargo service firm, we know that value and trust are also the ingredients of a quality relationship — and that they are earned over more than a single engagement.
Please feel free to navigate around our website to see what other freight services we offer. We also specialise in the movement of Helicopters, Yachts, Motorboats.
Air & Sea Freight Customs Clearance
We go the extra mile, other freight forwarding agents won’t, all of the below is covered by us!
- investigating and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment, taking account of the perishable or hazardous nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security;
- arranging appropriate packing, taking account of climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods and cost, and the delivery and warehousing of goods at their final destination;
- negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs;
- obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with other countries’ regulations and fiscal regimes;
- offering consolidation services by air, sea and road, ensuring cost-effective and secure solutions to small shippers who have insufficient cargo to require their own dedicated units;
- arranging insurance and assisting the client in the event of a claim;
- offering tailored IT solutions and electronic data interchange (EDI) connections;
- arranging air transport for urgent and high-value freight and managing the risk door to door;
- acting as broker in customs negotiations worldwide to guide our overseas freight forwarding agent efficiently through complex procedures;
- dealing with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes, such as livestock, food and medical supplies;
- arranging courier and specialist hand-carry services;
- maintaining communication and control through all phases of the journey, including the production of management reports and statistical and unit cost analysis;
- maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight.
Our friendly staff are all highly trained in international freight forwarding from the UK. So you can rely on a complete door to door service with both import and export shipping available you can consider YFT Logistics for all your international cargo needs.
We are also covered by B I F A terms and conditions.
If you have anymore questions please get in contact with us.